New Login ID Issue Process/Individual application, Midway joining, Terminable employment
An issue process of login ID for an information system at the time of additional employee acceptance
Summary of the Process Model
- Following requests by each department, login IDs for an information system are issued.
- In large companies, this process would be carried out when it accepts employees hired midway through the year, terminable employees, part-time workers, etc.
People In Charge Of The Process (Participants)
- one who accepts newcomers (any section (group))
- leader in the newcomer acceptance section (any section)
- Personnel department (group)
- Information systems division (group)
- General Manager of the personnel department
- ID distribution delay: taking time for login ID distribution
- Unauthorized ID use: login ID does not arrive at the recipient, and a third party illegally use it.
|New ID information registrant (Applicant)||user type(UID)||(NN)||(RW)||(R)||(R)||(R)||(R)||(R)|
|Requested new ID||text type||NN||RW||R||R||R||R||R|
|New ID user name||text type||NN||RW||R||R||R||R||R|
|E-mail address of the new ID user||email address type||NN||RW||R||R||R||R||R|
|Phone number of the new ID user||text type||NN||RW||R||R||R||R||R|
|General Manager's approval for issue||single-choice(OK/NG)||NN||R||RW||R||R||R||R|
|Remarks at General Manager's approval for issue||text area||-||R||RW||R||R||R||R|
|Remarks at personnel confirmation||text area||-||R||R||RW||R||R||R|
|Confirmation at issue operation||single-choice(OK/NG)||NN||R||R||R||RW||R||R|
|Remarks at issue operation||text area||-||R||R||R||RW||R||R|
|Issued ID/Password||text area||-||-||-||-||RW||R||R|
|Remarks at handing completion||text area||-||-||-||-||-||RW||R|
|Remarks at ID issue process completion||text area||-||-||-||-||-||-||RW|
At L2 (confirmation of completion), it is effective to make sure that the distributed password is changed by the user.