- Apr 22, 2013 Questetra: Cloud Workflow 9.5 Enhanced API - Make your own APP for Workflow Automation! -
- Mar 18, 2013 Questetra: Sticker Post function on Enterprise Social Network - STICKER Makes Your Daily Work Fun! -
- Dec 18, 2012 Questetra: SaaS Workflow 9.3 Enhanced Features for Outsourcing - Flow control by comparing multiple entered data -
- Nov 13, 2012 Questetra: Cloud Workflow New Version Enhances Monitoring - Provides the Progress Indicator for Every Employee of Their Own -
- Sep 19, 2012 Questetra: Cloud Workflow, Further Labor-Saving of Data Entry - Enhanced Workflow Automation also Contributes to Compliance -
- Aug 21, 2012 Questetra: Cloud Workflow Ver. 9 Equipped PDF Generation - Major Version Upgrade after 1 Year, Standardizing 'Process Start by Email Receiving' -
- June 19, 2012 Questetra: Timer Control Function on Workflow Enables to "Reservation" of Work -Cloud Based Business process management that Provides You Reservation of Transmitting 'a Confirmation Email' a week later-
- Aug 8, 2011 Questetra: Release Postponed 2 Weeks, "In-House Social Media"-SaaS Workflow Empowered on August 22. for Smooth Processing-
Today's featured article
BPM refers to business management activities that continuously change and improve a business process, manage it, and move it closer to the way it should operate. Business Process Management.
Specifically, BPM includes defining and designing tasks in each process (process modeling), controlling the execution of the tasks in line with the definitions (process operation), and monitoring the performance of the tasks (process monitoring).
By repeating the activities cyclically, BPM continues to search for a process suited to the business environment. In other words, BPM can be said to be a PDS/PDCA cycle relating to an internal business process. BPM activities manage not only results but also process definitions, including the order of tasks, the input and output of tasks, and the people and computer systems in charge
business strategy articles
information strategy articles
process design articles
General-purpose business process
- except above articles→Category:General-purpose business process
Core business process
- except above articles→Category:Core business process
Business process for support administration
- except above articles→Category:Business process for support administration
Q-BPM illustrates various Sample Processes of Business Flow in companies, and support Business Flow Diagram making. (*)Business Flow Diagram: Business Flow Chart, Business Diagram, Business Process Diagram. Newcomers in this website will read "For Newcomers." We hope that Q-BPM would assist businesspeople of all over the world to study BPM.