Reissue process of login ID for an information system
Summary of the Process Model
- To reset login ID password for an information system, dealing mainly with forgot password.
- Authority to make applications is limited to the general manager.
- The information systems division makes sure that issued password is changed by the user.
People in Charge of the Process (Participants)
- A general manager (managers (group))
- Information systems division (group)
General manager of the information systems division
- Identity theft: leakage of the employee list which is personally identifiable information
- ID distribution delay: taking time for login ID distribution
- Unauthorized use of an ID: login ID does not arrive at the recipient, and a third party illegally uses it.
- Reset by spoofing: a third party requests for reset. (Reset operation is recorded).
|ID requested to reset||text type||NN||RW||R||R||R|
|Name of the reset ID user||text type||NN||RW||R||R||R|
|E-mail address of the reset ID user||email address type||NN||RW||R||R||R|
|Phone number of the reset ID user||text type||NN||RW||R||R||R|
|Summarized reasons for reset||text type||NN||RW||R||R||R|
|Remarks at issue operation by the information systems||text area||-||-||RW||R||R|
|Reset password||text type||-||-||RW||R||R|
|Remarks at handing completion||text area||-||-||-||RW||R|
|Remarks at confirmation of changing reset password||text area||-||-||-||-||RW|